Butler County
Bar Association



For Questions regarding PA Child Support

Visit the Pennsylvania Child Support Website if you are already receiving or paying support, are an employer who wants to manage wage-attached employees, are an attorney that wants to request support services on behalf of your client, or would like to search dockets or liens, where for employers, access child support program information and case details.

How to Represent Yourself at the MDJ Hearing

Info here….

Filing an appeal of the MDJ Decision

Info here….

Employment Discrimination

Info here….

Housing Law Matters

For Questions Regarding Older Adults

Butler County Area Agency on Aging
Sunnyview Complex
111 Sunnyview Circle – Suite 101
Butler, PA 16001

(724) 282-3008
Toll-free (888) 367-2434

Butler County Area Agency on Aging Resource Guide