Microsoft Word For Legal Professionals 2020
Microsoft Word is an essential application for lawyers, yet too much time is often spent formatting and completing documents. In this course, learn how to leverage the power of Word to create, format and finalize legal documents effectively. Your documents will work better for you; you’ll save time and be more productive.
You will learn how to:
• Work with Styles (Create, Modify, Apply)
• Format Effectively with Paragraph Numbering, Indents, Spacing, and Tabs
• Create and Use Templates
• Review Documents (Track Changes, Comments, Legal Blackline, Clean Metadata)
• Insert Quick Parts (AutoText, Fields)
• Create a Table of Contents and Table of Authorities
• Insert Tables, Header & Footer, Footnotes, Cross References, Watermarks, Page & Section Breaks
• Use shortcuts to clean up documents, format Text and save time
Training and reference guide applicable to all recent versions of Excel for the PC —2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, Office 365… Any questions regarding differences in commands across versions will be addressed in the class.
2 substantive credits