Want a road map for the future?
Estate planning attorney Guy Matthews has an LLM in taxation and C.L.U. (chartered life underwriter) and ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant) designation from the American College. He’ll give those looking to retire a fascinating overview of what to expect and how to plan for those golden retirement years.
• Learn strategies for securing a realistic future for you or your clients
• Discover how to maximize Social Security benefits as well as savings, IRAs and other retirement plans
Get answers and planning tips
• Should you change your investment strategies, re-allocate your assets and continue to work beyond age 65?
• Can commercial annuities and guaranteed income riders enhance your retirement plans?
• What’s the impact of Social Security benefits, early retirement and delayed retirement on your retirement plan options?
• How can you coordinate Social Security benefits with existing IRA and 401(k) accounts?
• What do you need to know about qualified plan distributions, withdrawals, minimum distribution rules, deferred compounding and beneficiary designations?
• What are the advantages of life insurance and rollover IRAs?
Materials: All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $30. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.